Sunday, August 30, 2009
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Monday, August 3, 2009
For example detecting misplaced contents on some web sites “Menus, Text, Images,columns in the wrong position”. Or maybe some features does not work in a certain website or your IE suddenly crashes. That happens because of compatibility issues such that some website are designed for older browsers until they are updated for IE8 !
You can solve this compatibility issue by doing some simple steps:
1- Open your IE
2- Select “Tools” drop down menu from the menu bar.
3- On the Tools menu, click on “Compatibility view Settings”.
4- Tick on “Display all Websites in compatibility view” check box.
5- Click on “Close” button.
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Saturday, July 4, 2009
Friday, June 26, 2009
Saturday, June 6, 2009
Friday, May 29, 2009
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
“What matters how you gonna finish! are you gonna finish strong?”
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
I was starving to death at that time, waiting patiently for the lecture to end.
On my way back to home I called the restaurant and ordered Prawn on Toast, Veg Fried Rice, and Veg Singaporean Noodles. It was a good choice from a good restaurant.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Monday, March 30, 2009
Thanks god..it didn't stop raining today..and its still raining. The temperature was around 15 degrees this morning.. the sky filled with wide variety of stunning cloud shapes and sizes..isn't it amazing!
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Friday, March 20, 2009
1. Last beverage : Snapple “Pink Lemonade”
2. Last phone call: a colleague from the University
3. Last instant message: “Are you there?”
4. Last song you listened to : Sway.
5. Last time you cried : 6 months ago.
6. Last text message :My sis.
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
THIS MONTH HAVE YOU:
15. Made a new friend :Yes
16. Fallen out of love : No
17. Laughed until you cried : Yeah
18. Met someone who changed your life : No
19. Found out who your true friends were : YES
20. Found out someone was talking about you : NO
21. Have you kissed anyone on your Facebook friends list: Yes
22. How many people on your Facebook friends list do you know in real life: Most of them.
23. How many kids do you want to have: 2
24. Do you have any pets: No
25. Do you want to change your name: no
26. What did you get for your last birthday: Nickles, Watch, Voucher,etc..
27. What time did you wake up today : 1:00 PM
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: Reading
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: Traveling.
30. Last time you saw your father: 1 hour ago.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: One bad habit!
32. What are you listening to right now: Nothing
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: Yes
34. Who’s getting on your nerves right now: No One
35. Most visited webpage: Blogs, Facebook,Emails(Gmail,hotmail),Kuwait Stock Exchange.
36: what’s your real name: Reem
37. Nicknames : Meem,Technogal,Oceania,Dolphina.
38. Status: Single
39. Zodiac sign: Aquarius.
40. Male or female: Female
44. University: AUM
45. Hair color : Black
46. Long or short : Long
47. Are you a health freak: Used to be
48. Height: 165
49. Do you have a crush on someone: Yes
50: What do you like about yourself: being a person who people can depend on. A good listener, and a real friend.
I have full control of my self. and can block any undesirable thoughts/things. and when it comes to plans, I am a very good planner!
51. What don’t you like about yourself : Losing my temper completely sometimes, not fully learning from my mistakes.
52. Righty or lefty: Righty
53. First surgery: la7miah when I was a child.
54. First piercing: Ears.
55. Your first best friend: Nadia.
56. First award: A medal in a swimming race.
57. First sport you joined : Swimming
58. First pet: Rabbit.
59. First vacation: USA (Florida)
60. First concert: I don't recall.
61. First crush: High School.
WHAT ARE YOU?
62. Eating : Now? nope
63. Drinking: Akher ga6ra of my Snapple.
64. I’m about to: Sleep.
65. Listening to: Nothing
66. Waiting for: Completing this Tag ;)
YOUR FUTURE :
67. Want kids : Yes
68. Want to get married : Yes
69. Careers in mind: Doing my own business.
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
70. Lips or eyes: Eyes
71. Hugs or kisses: Kisses
72. Romantic or spontaneous: Both
73. Nice stomach or nice arms: Nice Stomach
74. Sensitive or loud: loud
75. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship
76. Trouble maker or hesitant: none
77. Lefty or Righty: Does not matter.
78. Shorter or taller: Average.
79. Older or Younger: Older
HAVE YOU EVER :
80. Lost glasses/contacts: No
81. Ran away from home: No
82. Kissed a stranger: Yes In my dreams
83. Drank Pepsi: Yes
84. Broken someone’s heart: Unfortunately Yes
85. Been arrested : No ^__^
86. Turned someone down: Yes.
87. Cried when someone died : Yes.
88. Liked a guy/girl friend? Yes.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
89. Yourself: Of course
90. Miracles: Ohh Yeah.
91. Love at first sight: YES
92. Heaven : Yes
93. Santa Claus: No
94. Kiss on the first date : No
95. Angels : Yes
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY :
96. Are you happy with your life: Yes I am thanks god, but there are little tiny things I am not happy with.
97. Is there one person you want to be with right now: Yes
98. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time: Once or Twice.
99. Do you believe in God : Absolutely
100. Posting this as 100 Truths? Yes :)
I am tagging Nemo , atoona , Darya , and libero-anima.
Monday, March 16, 2009
VIP is now available at PYTHON - Dar Al Awadhi, Basement. T: 22322808
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Sunday, February 15, 2009
I had my third and last Midterm Exam yesterday "Ma bagheena!"
Why "H/ M/ E/ D/"? well, for two reasons:
1- it was in the V day!! 2-In this exam I did much better than the previous ones!
I feel quite relaxed now, after being totally busy for the last two weeks.
Morning..morning ,Heading 2 the D & StarBucks
Concentration is a must! Small/Short Caramel Macchiato with Two Times Extra Caramel plzzz!
Where all the guys go?!
Our class room
I miss my niece little SaroOon!
I've couple of books to read,and others to order!
Need to get more from the e-bars,
The e-bar is a combination of "multi-fibres & dry fruits".
It fills your stomach for hours, excellent
meal for breakfast. frankly, it does not
taste that good. but it sounds so healthy.
the weekends. being late for 15 minutes or so,means staying up to an hour searching for parking!