It's been a while since I made my decision about having my master degree! I chose The MBA "Master of Business Administrator" among of the other degrees. Frankly speaking I am not into MBA at all! But when it comes to the Business future in Kuwait it really worth. Unlike the Computer Science or Information Technology, you wont have variety of options for your career path. You may be a tutor in Kuwait University or in other private Universities as well. but for a women living in Kuwait, it does not work at all to have other jobs other than the one I mentioned before!
I have 5 months from now to register for both exams "TOEFL and GMAT" in order to enroll in the Business School. Since I am going for the MBA I have two options, whether to join AUM the "American University of Middle east" or KMBS the "Kuwait Maastricht Business school"?
- You take like 3 to 4 subjects per semester.
- No Thesis, only project to be submitted before graduation.
- The cost is a bit higher, (7600 KD) for the entire study.
- You graduate within two years.
- Both TOFEL & GMAT needed.
- Location Augaila.
- One subject at a time.
- Thesis is submitted at the end of the last semester.
- KMBS cost is a bit lower than AUM, (6900KD) as a whole.
- You graduate after two years and a half.
- Only TOFEL needed.
- Location Dasma.